We are inviting empirical research articles on Communication for Social Change on topics that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Political economy of CSC in the micro, meso and macro level
- Epistemological, methodological and theoretical perspectives on social change, Social Justice and Empowerment
- Power inequity, poverty, and the denial of fundamental human rights.
- Discrimination, lack of education, and inadequate employment opportunities.
- Critical Approaches to Media, Communication and Development
- Tensions between 'media for development' and 'communication for development.'
- The role of communication in social change and transformation
- Participatory communication
- Social accountability and state-citizen relations
- Gender relations and development
Read more about Communication for Social Change